1Asking for $120 paypal.
请用m*****[email protected], 与我联系, 请勿站内短信. 谢谢.
This is a $150 E-Certificate to United Airline.
Please read the details before buying.
You may redeem your E-Certificate towards your next flight on United now.
How to redeem at a later date:
Go to united.com/shopforflights
Enter your origin and destination information.
Select your travel dates and enter your e-certificate number.
Select your flights. All selected flights must be e-certificate eligible to
receive your discount.
Choose your seat and purchase your flight.
Terms and Conditions
1. Permitted Travel Area: You must begin your travel in the 50 United States
, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and fly to a destination within the 50
United States, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands or Canada.
2. Discount Amount: $ off a qualifying itinerary purchased at united.com.
The discount applies only to the base fare, and not to any taxes, fees or
surcharges, including, but not limited to Passenger Facility Charges (PFCs),
departure and arrival taxes and carrier-imposed surcharges. The total price
shown on united.com for qualifying itineraries will comprise the discounted
base fare and all applicable taxes, fees and surcharges
3. Eligibility Restrictions: This discount may only be applied to the
purchase of one new ticket and may not be applied to previously issued
4. Valid Carrier: United, United Express(R) operated flights; It is not
valid on flights operated by other airlines, such as United-Marketed code
share and Star Alliance Flights.
5. Ticketing Dates: Valid for 1 year from December 9, 2010
6. Travel Dates: Valid for 1 year from December 9, 2010
7. Blackout Dates: None
8. Advance Purchase: Per rule of fare purchased
9. Min/Max Stay Requirements: Per rule of fare purchased
10. Valid Routing: Roundtrip or One way only. Circle trips, or trips with
multi-city itineraries are not permitted. You must follow a permitted
11. Stopovers: Not permitted
12. Qualifying Fares: This discount may be used on any published United
First(R) class, United Business(R) class or United Economy(R) class fares.
13. Additional Taxes and Fees: All taxes, fees and carrier imposed
surcharges are additional
14. Restricted Fares: This discount may not be used on the following fares:
companion, travel industry, G class, contract, bulk, convention, tour
conductor, children, family plan, government, group, military, senior
citizen, student, youth, infant, tour basing, Round the World, Circle the
Pacific, Visit USA, or any non-published fares. The discount certificate is
not valid and does not apply if the discount amount equals or exceeds the
base fare amount, therefore, the discount certificate will never be greater
than the base fare and a residual value will not apply.
15. Fare Rules: All rules of the fare purchased apply. Reservations and
ticket purchases on United.com must be completed simultaneously. The
published fare you qualify for depends on what class of service is available
on the days you travel. Not all flights are eligible for an e-certificate
discount. In some instances you may find flights that are not e-certificate
eligible because they have already been discounted, and are less expensive
than the e-certificate eligible flights.
16. Combinability: Not combinable with other discount offers
17. Maximum number of users per certificate: One
18. Maximum number of passengers per itinerary: One
19. Ticketing: You may redeem this electronic certificate on united.com only
. Discount only applies when ticket is purchased within the 50 United States
, Puerto Rico, or U.S. Virgin Islands. Discount only applies when ticket is
purchased on united.com using the certificate number and a credit card that
has a valid U.S. billing address. All dollar levels are stated in U.S.
Currency. Electronic certificates cannot be redeemed by calling United
Airlines or your travel professional.
20. Residual Value of Certificate/Discount: The discount certificate is not
valid and does not apply if the discount amount equals or exceeds the base
fare amount, therefore, the discount certificate will never be greater than
the base fare and a residual value will not apply.
21. Mileage Plus(R)Accrual: Permitted
22. Upgrades: To determine if the fare purchased with this discount allows
the use of an upgrade certificate refer to the terms and conditions and
booking class restrictions associated with the upgrade type you are using.
23. Changes: Rules of the fare determine if changes are permitted. If
changes are allowed, there may be service charges and fees associated with a
change. You will receive the value of the discounted ticket, less any of
the aforementioned service charges and/or fees towards the purchase of a new
24. Refunds: This discount is non-refundable; once used, the discount will
not be reissued for future use. Any refund due is based on the amount
actually paid minus any service fees. The discount may not be applied toward
the purchase of another ticket when exchanging or refunding your original
ticket, except when the original ticket qualifies for a reduced fare (
guaranteed airfare rule applies). Check with United.
25. Denied Boarding Compensation: Permitted
26. Transfer of Certificate: This certificate is transferable, but void if
sold or bartered. Other restrictions may apply.
27. Important Notes: The certificate has no cash value and may not be
altered, duplicated, sold or bartered. If lost, stolen, expired or destroyed
certificates will not be replaced. Only one discount certificate, discount
voucher or discount is permitted per ticket.
Offer subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.