$50 United Airlines UA E-Certificate
买卖双方谁承担邮寄损失(Required if not code only):
Must Ticket by December 31, 2011
Travel Complete by December 31, 2012
物品来源(Required for All Cards!):
United Airlines UA
能否证明是合法的一手卡?(Required for All Cards!):
state and zip:
Terms and Conditions
1. Permitted Travel Area: Travel is permitted within the 50 United
Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands and fly to any available
served by United in the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin
and Canada. Purchase is valid on US point-of-sale only.
2. Discount Amount: $50 off a qualifying round trip purchase of $150 or
. The discount applies only to the base fare, and not to any taxes, fees
surcharges, including, but not limited to Passenger Facility Charges
departure and arrival taxes and carrier-imposed surcharges.
3. Eligibility Restrictions: This discount is restricted to use on
com only and may only be applied to the purchase of new tickets and may
be applied to a previously issued ticket.
4. Valid Carrier: United and United Express(R) It is not valid on any
flights operated by other airlines, such as United-Marketed code share
Star Alliance Flights.
5. Ticketing Dates: Must ticket by December 31, 2011.
6. Travel Dates: Travel must be completed by December 31, 2012.
7. Blackout Dates: Travel is not permitted the Wednesday prior to
Thanksgiving through Monday following Thanksgiving; 3 days prior through
days after Christmas and New Years.
8. Advance Purchase: Per rule of fare purchased.
9. Min/Max Stay Requirements: Per rule of fare purchased.
10. Valid Routing: Roundtrip; a permitted routing must be followed.
11. Stopovers: Not permitted.
12. Qualifying Fares: This discount may be used on any published United
Economy(Y,B,E,M,U,H,Q,V,W,S,T,L,K) class fares.
13. Restricted Fares: This discount may not be used on the following
United First (F,A) class, United Business (J,C,D,Z) class, companion,
industry G class, contract, bulk, convention, tour, conductor,
family plan, government, group, military, tour basing, senior discount,
student, youth, infant, Around the World, Circle the Pacific, Visit USA,
any non-published fares.
14. Additional Taxes and Fees: All taxes, fees and carrier imposed
surcharges are additional.
15. Fare Rules: All rules of the fare purchased apply.
16. Combinability: Not combinable with other discount offers
17. Maximum number of users per certificate: 1
18. Maximum number of passengers per itinerary: 4
19. Ticketing: Discount only applies when ticket is purchased within the
United States, Puerto Rico, or U.S. Virgin Islands. All dollar levels
stated in U.S. Currency.
20. Residual Value of Certificate/Discount: When the discount
amount is greated than the cost of the ticket, the difference will be
21. Mileage Plus(R)Accrual: Permitted
22. Upgrades: To determine if the fare purchased with this discount
the use of an upgrade certificate, refer to the terms, conditions and
booking class restrictions associated with the upgrade type you are
23. Changes: Rules of the fare determine if changes are permitted. If
changes are allowed, there may be service charges and fess associated
change. You will receive the value of the discounted ticket, less any
the aforementioned service charges and/or fees, towards the purchase of
24. Refunds: This discount is non-refundable. Once used, the discount
not be reissued for future use. Any refund due is based on the amount
actually paid, minus any service fees. The discount may not be applied
toward the purchase of another ticket when exchanging or refunding your
original ticket, except when the original ticket qualifies for a reduced
fare (guaranteed airfare rule applies).
25. Denied Boarding Compensation: Permitted