UA united airline $250 E-Certificate June 26, 2013 过期
买卖双方谁承担邮寄损失(Required if not code only):
物品来源(Required for All Cards!):
June 26, 2013 过期
能否证明是合法的一手卡?(Required for All Cards!):
美联合航空 美联航 250 元 UA united airline $250 E-Certificate 打算200出售
June 26, 2013
本人有一张 united airline $250 E-Certificate 打算200出售 June 26, 2013 过期
Terms and Conditions
1. Permitted Travel Area: You must begin your travel in the 50 United
Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and fly to a destination within the 50 United
Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands or Canada.
2. Discount Amount: $ off a qualifying itinerary purchased at united.com.
discount applies only to the base fare, and not to any taxes, fees or
including, but not limited to Passenger Facility Charges (PFCs), departure
taxes and carrier-imposed surcharges. The total price shown on united.com
itineraries will comprise the discounted base fare and all applicable taxes,
3. Eligibility Restrictions: This discount may only be applied to the
one new ticket and may not be applied to previously issued tickets.
4. Valid Carrier: United, United Express(R) operated flights; It is not
flights operated by other airlines, such as United-Marketed code share and
5. Ticketing Dates: Valid for 1 year from June 26, 2012
6. Travel Dates: Valid for 1 year from June 26, 2012
7. Blackout Dates: None
8. Advance Purchase: Per rule of fare purchased
9. Min/Max Stay Requirements: Per rule of fare purchased
10. Valid Routing: Roundtrip or One way only. Circle trips, or trips with
itineraries are not permitted. You must follow a permitted routing.
11. Stopovers: Not permitted
12. Qualifying Fares: This discount may be used on any published United
class, United Business(R) class or United Economy(R) class fares.
13. Additional Taxes and Fees: All taxes, fees and carrier imposed
14. Restricted Fares: This discount may not be used on the following
companion, travel industry, G class, contract, bulk, convention, tour
children, family plan, government, group, military, senior citizen, student,
infant, tour basing, Round the World, Circle the Pacific, Visit USA, or any
fares. The discount certificate is not valid and does not apply if the
equals or exceeds the base fare amount, therefore, the discount certificate
will never be
greater than the base fare and a residual value will not apply.
15. Fare Rules: All rules of the fare purchased apply. Reservations and
purchases on United.com must be completed simultaneously. The published fare
for depends on what class of service is available on the days you travel.
Not all flights
are eligible for an e-certificate discount. In some instances you may find
are not e-certificate eligible because they have already been discounted,
and are less
expensive than the e-certificate eligible flights.
16. Combinability: Not combinable with other discount offers
17. Maximum number of users per certificate: One
18. Maximum number of passengers per itinerary: One
19. Ticketing: You may redeem this electronic certificate on united.com
Discount only applies when ticket is purchased within the 50 United States,
or U.S. Virgin Islands. Discount only applies when ticket is purchased on
using the certificate number and a credit card that has a valid U.S. billing
dollar levels are stated in U.S. Currency. Electronic certificates cannot be
calling United Airlines or your travel professional.
20. Residual Value of Certificate/Discount: The discount certificate is
not valid and
does not apply if the discount amount equals or exceeds the base fare amount
the discount certificate will never be greater than the base fare and a
will not apply.
21. Mileage Plus(R)Accrual: Permitted
22. Upgrades: To determine if the fare purchased with this discount
allows the use of
an upgrade certificate refer to the terms and conditions and booking class
associated with the upgrade type you are using.
23. Changes: Rules of the fare determine if changes are permitted. If
allowed, there may be service charges and fees associated with a change. You
the value of the discounted ticket, less any of the aforementioned service
fees towards the purchase of a new ticket.
24. Refunds: This discount is non-refundable; once used, the discount
will not be
reissued for future use. Any refund due is based on the amount actually paid
service fees. The discount may not be applied toward the purchase of another
exchanging or refunding your original ticket, except when the original
for a reduced fare (guaranteed airfare rule applies). Check with United.
25. Denied Boarding Compensation: Permitted
26. Transfer of Certificate: This certificate is transferable, but void
if sold or
bartered. Other restrictions may apply.
27. Important Notes: The certificate has no cash value and may not be
duplicated, sold or bartered. If lost, stolen, expired or destroyed
certificates will not
be replaced. Only one discount certificate, discount voucher or discount is