* MSEE required, Ph.D. preferred with 5+ years experience in mixed-signal IC
design, with emphasis on analog design. * Experience with several analog/
mixed-signal IC development cycles including design, simulation, layout and
* Knowledge of PLLs, DLLs, differential ring oscillators, LC tank
oscillators, bandgap references, biasing techniques, SERDES, I/Os,
controllers, high-speed digital circuits and linear feedback system
* Experience with transistor level design, block level integration, and
block level simulation.
* Understanding of simulation models, design rules, verification procedures
(DRC/LVS/ERC) and transistor-level simulations is essential.
* Experience with design practices such as minimizing device mismatch, noise
, and signal coupling is a plus.
* Knowledge of process technology and physics related to sub-micron CMOS
* Experience with simulation tools required to efficiently simulate analog/
* Experience with CAD tools, Linux/Unix environments and scripting/
* Good C programming skills.
* Good Verilog logic design skills.
* Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with
customers, sales, marketing and field applications.
* Proven experience in developing and meeting engineering schedules.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Strong organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal skills.
* Good experimentation skills and technique.
* Good documentation and follow up skills.
* Hands on engineering.
* Team oriented.
* Project leadership experience is a plus.