11. It’s the top-ranked Broncos’ offense (scoring and total) vs. the top-
ranked Seahawks’ defense (scoring and total). The best two are playing for
2. Peyton going for two rings (again). In Eli’s stadium. To try to match
Eli. That’s assuming you don't already think he’s better than Eli (he is).
3. Richard Sherman, Media Day. Media Day, Richard Sherman. WATCH: Sherman's
4. Football in February played in actual February weather. Skeptics and
groundhogs be damned. MORE: 411 on 2014 Super Bowl
5. Did we mention it’s a Manning playing in another Manning’s stadium? How
cool is that?
6. Something tells me that Russell Wilson kid has got a bright future.
7. Because we are already tired about hearing about this Pro Bowl “draft.”
8. Because we hand picked this Super Bowl for your entertainment. MORE: SN's
preseason Super Bowl picks
9. The Red Hot Chili Peppers are part of your halftime entertainment. Ten
years after some wardrobe malfunction, leave it to the NFL to book guys who
always have their shirts off.
10. Before this list goes to pot, let’s share the fun fact that Colorado
and Washington are the two states that have legalized marijuana. And you
thought you couldn’t stop eating at your Super Bowl party.
11. John Fox gets his second shot at a Super Bowl 10 years after the first.
And somehow, he’s still four years younger than Pete Carroll.
12. Speaking of Carroll, it’s about time he had another shot at a national
championship. That counts.
13. Beast Mode on the East Coast.
14. Wes Welker gets another chance at a ring after the Patriots didn’t give
it to him.
15. This one’s for John (Elway), too.
16. Because we’ve missed this rivalry since the old AFC West.
17. It’s Richard Sherman, the league’s best cornerback, against Peyton
Manning, the league’s best quarterback. At least that’s what Richard
Sherman told us.
18. Demaryius Thomas. Julius Thomas. Earl Thomas. Philip Michael Thomas (we
can only hope).
19. Where there’s Eric Decker, there’s Jessie James. As extremely good-
looking people, how will they ever fit in during Super Bowl week?
20. You can have Felix Unger. We’ll take Max Unger. You know, the kind of
player us Oscar Madison types love.
21. Speaking of Manny Ramirez, he’s playing center in the Super Bowl too.
And no, it’s not just that the other Manny Ramirez bulked more than usual.
22. We’ll take Mitch Unrein. You can have….Never mind, we don’t know
anyone else named Unrein.
23. We know that Mitch Unrein’s girlfriend, Corey Cogdell, medaled in the
Olympics. We also know Mitch Unrein is your best prop bet to score a “fat
Seahawks CB Richard Sherman (AP Photo)
24. Matt Prater and Steven Hauschka, because one of them is bound to boot
the game-winner. And neither will be afraid of a little weather.
25. Britton Colquitt punting. Except the fact that Peyton Manning doesn’t
let him punt.
26. Trindon Holliday returning punts. Except the fact the Seahawks don’t
let anyone return punts.
27. Champ Bailey gets his shot to be Super Bowl Champ Bailey before becoming
Hall of Famer Champ Bailey.
28. Speaking of Georgia, Knowshon Moreno grew up in New Jersey. He’s shown
he was born to run in a Super Bowl in New Jersey.
29. That Erin Andrews postgame interview with Richard Sherman went so well,
we can only hope we get it pregame. Over and over again.
30. Thankfully, we will never get tired of hearing the inspiring story of
Seahawks fullback Derrick Coleman.
31. We want to see whether Tarvaris Jackson or Brock Osweiler will be a
Super Bowl-winning quarterback.
32. Pot Roast will be on the menu.
33. Peyton Manning already won a Super Bowl in the rain. Just maybe, he’ll
try to win one in the snow.
34. Speaking of Manning, no pressure. A Super Bowl win will just mean he had
the greatest season by a quarterback in NFL history.
35. Manning in the pocket, Wilson on the run.
36. You don’t see big hits like Kam Chancellor big hits.
37. Your Super Bowl party isn’t really a party without Papa John’s and
38. Finally, some good reality television in New Jersey.
39. Anything Manning’s arm can do, Wilson’s can do, too. (Yes he can).
40. Remember, no one in Seattle and Denver is complaining about the weather.
41. Cliff Avril and Michael Bennett were signed to chase a guy like Manning.
Now let’s see if they can do it.
42. Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie is long on name, long on game. But Richard
Sherman would tell you he’s not as good as him.
43. Bruno Mars is performing halftime, too. We’ve heard the kids like him.
44. It has our kind of big off-Broadway plays.
45. Instant classic ahead.
46. One more time, because you won’t hear it enough: This one for Peyton’s
47. Because with all due respect to the Olympics, this is the best winter
game you’ll see.
48. Um, it’s the Super Bowl?
【在 B********n 的大作中提到】
: 1. It’s the top-ranked Broncos’ offense (scoring and total) vs. the top-
: ranked Seahawks’ defense (scoring and total). The best two are playing for
: No. 1.
: 2. Peyton going for two rings (again). In Eli’s stadium. To try to match
: Eli. That’s assuming you don't already think he’s better than Eli (he is).
: 3. Richard Sherman, Media Day. Media Day, Richard Sherman. WATCH: Sherman's
: bizzare interview
: 4. Football in February played in actual February weather. Skeptics and
: groundhogs be damned. MORE: 411 on 2014 Super Bowl
: 5. Did we mention it’s a Manning playing in another Manning’s stadium? How