p*********n 发帖数: 7788 | 1 发现这首《牵手》挺美的英文翻译。
因为爱着你的爱
coz love what you’ve love
因为梦着你的梦
coz dream what you’ve dream
所以悲伤着你的悲伤
feel sorrow with your sorrow
幸福着你的幸福
being happy with your happy
因为路过你的路
coz walk the road you toke
因为苦过你的苦
coz taste the hardship of your hardship
所以快乐着你的快乐
so feel the happy of your happiness
追逐着你的追逐
going after the dreams you are after
因为誓言不敢听
coz we cant take vows as it is
因为承诺不敢信
coz we cant take promises as it is
所以放心着你的沉默
so I toke you silence
去说服明天的命运
to convince our future
没有风雨躲的过
we cant hi |
s******e 发帖数: 16668 | 2 顶着锅盖说,美或许美,可惜英文不通顺。
【在 p*********n 的大作中提到】 : 发现这首《牵手》挺美的英文翻译。 : 因为爱着你的爱 : coz love what you’ve love : 因为梦着你的梦 : coz dream what you’ve dream : 所以悲伤着你的悲伤 : feel sorrow with your sorrow : 幸福着你的幸福 : being happy with your happy : 因为路过你的路
|
B******1 发帖数: 9094 | 3 Too many typos!
Too many grammar errors! |
p*********n 发帖数: 7788 | 4 这翻译肯定是你最拿手,俺目的就是把你诱出来。。。。//run
【在 B******1 的大作中提到】 : Too many typos! : Too many grammar errors!
|
p*********n 发帖数: 7788 | 5 苏芮的歌我很喜欢。
【在 s******e 的大作中提到】 : 顶着锅盖说,美或许美,可惜英文不通顺。
|
B******1 发帖数: 9094 | 6 DarkMatterER should be the perfect choice for this job. On second thought,
why should we translate this song in the first place? Unless the singer
want to sell the album to Americans! |
y****i 发帖数: 17878 | 7 wants
【在 B******1 的大作中提到】 : DarkMatterER should be the perfect choice for this job. On second thought, : why should we translate this song in the first place? Unless the singer : want to sell the album to Americans!
|