Two UA (United Airline) E-Certificates, each $1*[email protected]
One is expired on Jan 14, 2018; another Jan 21,2018
$2*[email protected] (You may purchase one certificate $1*[email protected])
买卖双方谁承担邮寄损失(Required if not code only):
Terms and Conditions
Valid for one (1) discounted Round Trip or One Way ticket for travel
anywhere United flies. The dollar discount is valid on qualifying
itineraries purchased at united.com.
Terms and Conditions
1. Certificate valid for (1) Round Trip or One Way air travel anywhere
United flies. Travel permitted on flights operated by United and United
Express. It is not valid on flights operated by other airlines, such as
United-Marketed code share and Star Alliance flights.
2. Amount of discount is displayed on certificate/notification in U.S
currency and is valid for U.S. point of sale.
3. Valid for one year from date of issue. All travel must be completed by
the expiration date. Extension of validity is not permitted under any
4. Discount valid on any published adult fare. The discount applies only
the base fare, and not to any taxes, fees or surcharges, including, but not
limited to Passenger Facility Charges (PFCs), departure and arrival taxes
and carrier-imposed surcharges. The total price shown on United.com for
qualifying itineraries will include the discounted base fare and all
applicable taxes, fees and surcharges.
5. Discount may only be applied to the purchase of one new ticket and may
not be applied to previously purchased tickets. It may not be used or
combined with any other discount certificate or MileagePlus reward. The
airline ticket issued in exchange for this certificate is non-transferable
6. Discount may not be used on the following fares: companion, travel
industry, contract, bulk, convention, tour conductor, children, family plan,
government, group, military, senior citizen, student, youth, infant, tour
basing, Round the World, Visit USA, or any non-published fares. The discount
certificate is not valid and does not apply if the discount amount exceeds
the base fare amount, therefore, the discount certificate will never be
greater than the base fare and a residual value will not apply.
7. Round Trip or One Way only. Circle trips, or trips with multi-city
itineraries are not permitted. You must follow a permitted routing.
Stopovers are not permitted.
8. All rules of the fare purchased apply. Reservations and ticket
on United.com must be completed simultaneously. The published fare you
qualify for depends on what class of service is available on the days you
travel. Not all flights are eligible for an eCertificate discount. In some
instances you may find flights that are not eligible because they have
already been discounted, and are less expensive than the eCertificate
9. To determine if the fare purchased with the discount allows the use of
upgrade certificate, refer to the terms and conditions and booking class
restrictions associated with the upgrade type you are using.
10. Rules of the fare determine if changes are permitted. If changes are
allowed, there may be service charges and fees associated with the change.
You will receive the value of the discounted ticket, less any of the
aforementioned service charges and/or fees towards the purchase of a new
11. This discount is non-refundable. Once used, the discount will not be
reissued for future use. Any refunds due is based on the amount actually
paid minus any service fees. The discount may not be applied toward the
purchase of another ticket when exchanging or refunding your original ticket
, except when the original ticket qualifies for a reduced fare (guaranteed
airfare rule applies). Check with United.
12. The certificate has no cash value and may not be altered, duplicated,
sold or bartered. If lost, stolen, expired or destroyed certificates will
not be replaced. Only one discount certificate, discount voucher or discount
is permitted per ticket.
13. Redeposit of PIN credits/value is not permitted on reissued, refunded
14. In the event of a flight irregularity, alternate travel will be
on United and/or United Express.
15. Uniteds Contract of Carriage applies to all travel. Offer subject to
change without notice.
Reservations and Ticketing
1. Redeem on united.com by entering the origin/destination, travel dates
any other search criteria. In the Offer Code box, enter the certificate
number, and then click Search. In your search results, flights displaying
the blue star are eligible for your discount. The price shown will be the
discounted price. Choose your seats and book your flight.
2. You may also call United Reservations a 1-800-United-1 (1-800-864-8331
advise the agent of the promotion codes, 12UADL and certificate number (PIN)
. Please note there will be a Reservation Processing fee if you redeem
through United Reservations. There is no fee to book and redeem on united.
3. Ticketing must be done through united.com or United Reservations.
not permitted through Airport ticketing, City Ticket office or travel agent
. A non-refundable fee will be charges to all paper tickets.